Friday 3 February 2012

Mother's vision for her child...

Nursing a small little bundle in my womb It must have felt to you like a tomb

Crackled up and wound out through me
Kicking and gurgling with all the glee

 My, my!! The little one does cry
I would magically be by your side; if only I could fly

Sitting, crawling….so much to do and such a vast ocean around
You try to grapple all that makes a sound
 
Bobbling, rotating like a spinning top
You start up and create a show seems like a flop……..

 I chuckle when I watch your antics
For I know you’ll surely have to change your tactics

 You sit, you crawl, and you try to walk
Falling down, you receive quite a knock

 One day I see you smile, standing tall on your own feet……
Bobbly-wooly still you shake, holding on long enough for our eyes to meet


There you fall down once again,
Only to get up despite the pain

You did walk a few steps next time
Music plays in my heart like a chime

 I know now the time has come
For you to run around and watch the sun

 Still you stumble, still you fall
Try again you will despite this all

Let the rain fall, let it storm
I know now, you will reach your stellar form

 For your heart holds no fear
Your eyes have dreams but vision is crystal clear

 Lo behold the world out there
Welcomes you with arms bare

 You run, you fall, you laugh, you ponder
Life with your passion you kindle

Wherever you go, whatever you do
Mother’s wings are there for you

To nurse, to love, to soothe and heal
Give you strength that no one can steal

Out you will go, in the sky you’ll soar
Live and be true to your very core

No comments:

Post a Comment